Thursday 19 February 2009

Casper...the terrible ghost!

I'm not a really brave guy, but, I've decided to talk to you about the most terrifing horror story I've ever listened to. Before starting, I have to say that this is not a story like the others; so, if you are not brave, you should have not to read it...

The story I'm going to write for you is........................"CASPER, THE LITTLE GOOD GHOST"

This is the story of a young guy's ghost that differently from the other ghosts is really sweet and friendly. He lives in a hunted big house with his three terrible uncles : CICCIA, MOLLA and PUZZA.
During his life, Casper tries to have some friends but everybody he runs across is frightned of him. But a day a young girl with his father, a strage phsicologist, starts to live in Casper's house to look for ghost and spirit. After some time Casper and the girl became friends and together start a series of really funny adventures. ..

No comments: